- "We/us" means Work Wear Apparel which is the marketing name for Stephen McComb T/A Textile Solution.
- "Website" means the website located at www.workwearapparel.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- "You/Your" means a user of this Website.
- "Personal Information" means the details provided by you when registering on our website.
- "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website.
Use of this Website
“Terms” means the terms and conditions as set out here.
These Terms are provided by Work Wear Apparel and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, then please do not use our website.
We reserve the right to:
- (a) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- (b) change or revise these terms and conditions from time to time If you do not agree to such amended terms, you must stop using the Website. If you continue to use the Website you will be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Terms and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms.
Each product on this website is listed subject to its Product Description. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time the relevant information was posted on the website.
The prices of a product, as displayed on our website, exclude VAT where relevant, and do not include the delivery charges. Work Wear Apparel displays that VAT and delivery after selecting the item.
Making a Purchase
By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that you are:
- (a) legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- (b) at least 18 years old.
After placing an order through our website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e mail that confirms that the Product has been despatched (the “Confirmation of Despatch”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed once we send you the Confirmation of Despatch.
The Contract existing then between you and us will relate only to those Products whose despatch we have confirmed in the Confirmation of Despatch. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the despatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Confirmation of Despatch.
In some cases we may refuse to accept an order from you, as a result of one or more of the following:
- The Product you ordered not being in stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or Product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these Terms.
Multi-buy offers only apply to those products to which the multi-buy offer applies and are clearly displayed as such.
Multi-buy offers are not valid when used in conjunction with any other promotions.
If any Products which form part of a multi-buy offer are returned to us for a refund, you will be refunded the full price of that item less the total discount given in the offer. If any Products which form part of a multi-buy offer are returned for exchange with an item not included in the same multi-buy offer, you will be charged the difference between the discounted price and the full price item.
Please note that items in the SALE section of our Website have already been heavily discounted and cannot be bought in conjunction with any other offer, including the multi-buy offers.
Coupon codes are invalid if a customer has returned the same product to Work Wear Apparel and repurchases to take advantage of the discount.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked. We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked. We do not warrant that our website or any website to which it is linked or any relevant server, are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, simply return or post the item in its original and unused condition, along with wrapping and receipt to Work Wear Apparel within 28 days of purchase and we will exchange it or offer you a full refund. We are happy to accept items returned to us within 28-days of purchase. We will refund your credit or debit card once the items are received and processed.
Items returned to us after the 28-day grace period will be eligible for an exchange/credit. Any returns received outside this time frame may be considered at the discretion of Work Wear Apparel, and may only be refunded as a credit against a future purchase.
Please understand that, just to be fair about it, items must be returned to us in the same condition as they were shipped. They must be in an unused and perfectly saleable condition.
Work Wear Apparel reserves the right to refuse a return if it’s determined that an item has been worn and then returned for any reason other than being 'faulty'.
These guarantees are in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected. Please see our Returns Policy (link inserted here) for further information.
We accept all major credit and debit cards - our payment gateway partner is PayPal. For further information on PayPal’s rigorous security standards, please visit their Security Standards webpage at Security. You can also use Paypal to complete your transaction. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards. Customer credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
The delivery period given when you receive your order is approximate. In the unlikely event that an item you ordered is not in stock, we will contact you personally to inform you of the expected delivery date. Should you subsequently decide not to pursue your order, we will cancel same and issue you with a full refund.
If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock – again we will contact you to inform you of any goods that are not in stock.
If you order products from our Website for international delivery they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Please see our Delivery Details page located at the botton of each page under the Your Order tab for more information.
You agree that:
- Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- You are the authorised holder of any credit/debit card you may use on the website and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered;
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use;
- You are eighteen years old or older. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site;
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website;
- You will only use the material on the website for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
- You will not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission for us:
- Redistribute or modify any of the content of our website
- Remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Work Wear Apparel with respect to the use of the website. These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with Northern Ireland law.